Saturday, June 21, 2008

Our House and Garden - Cindy's Site - Barbecue Section

I was visiting my friend Cindy's site - Our House and Garden. (Yes. She's a Cindy too. We just spell our names different.) I love to stop by and see what she's up to and catch up on new recipes and ideas.

Cindy has a great grilling section up. She has some excellent outdoor cooking guides, sides dishes, and barbecue recipes. I'm going to try out some of those rubs. I know Cindy does amazing stuff with spices. We worked together on a cooking web site where she had such delicous ethnic dishes. I, of course, covered barbecue there.

Back to grilling for me. I have those kabobs ready to thread. I do enjoy taking a break and checking out different barbecue web sites. It's really amazing how much is out there on outdoor cooking.

No comments: