Saturday, April 22, 2006

For those rainy days when it's not fit to barbecue!


Not to worry. I'm not packing away my grill. But I have branched out and started writing about good old indoor cooking.

My newest site is Southern Cuisine at Suite 101. Suite 101 has been around 10 years now, and they are getting ready to launch with a whole new look. That should be some time this month or next (April-May 2006). I have no clue what they're doing with the space, so I guess we will all be surprised.

I have a couple of pieces up already including Fried Dandelion Blossoms and Electric Skillet Meat Loaf. If you stop by, be sure to check out my poll. I'll use feedback to help select upcoming recipes to share.



1 comment:

Ponto Verde said...

Nice blog, invite you to visit an Portuguese Environmental blog A-SUL